The Cookie consent banner enables you to comply with CCPA (US) & Cookie consent law (EU and UK) regulations for privacy and cookies. Set your site cookie and privacy notifications according to your or your customers' location:
- Informational banner - Informs your site visitor of cookies, and allows them to dismiss the message.
- Opt-in banner (recommended in EU) - Asks your users permission to use all cookies or essential cookies only. The cookie settings widget in the footer will let them edit their preferences.
- Opt-out footer widget (recommended in US) - Allow your users to customize their preferences by clicking either a link in the footer or a small tab in the bottom-left corner of the footer. This will open a dialog box that will enable users to opt-in or out.
- According to geo (EU vs US) - The type of compliance will be set dynamically, depending on the location of your site visitor.
- None - Your site won’t have any cookie banner or cookie management widget and will not comply with any cookie regulations, if there are any, in your region.
Changing your Cookie settings
- Go to Presence > My site
- On your 12handz site, click on the three vertical dots menu
- Select Settings
- Scroll down and choose Cookie and privacy notification
- Edit as needed, changes will be automatically saved